Spicy Vegan Curry Potato Recipe
I love spicy vegan curry potato served with rice. I especially like it when the recipes are fast and easy. This recipe has only 7 ingredients and is super tasty. The potatoes are the star of this dish. They are not overwhelmed by the spices. Try it today if you are in the mood for some curry potato.
- 2 lbs Yukon Gold potatoes peeled and cubed
- 2 tbsp. curry powder
- 2 tbsp. coconut oil
- 2 tbsp. tomato paste
- 3 cups water
- 1 scotch bonett pepper
- Sea salt to taste
- Heat oil in skillet
- Add the curry powder and salt. Whisk quickly until dissolved. Be careful not to burn.
- Add the potatoes and stir quickly until they are coated with the curry.
- Add the tomato paste and water. Pierce the scotch bonett with a toothpick and add to the potatoes.
- Let simmer until the potatoes are cooked and the liquid is reduced.
- Serve with warm rice and a cabbage salad.