Author: Margarita Moran
Recipe type: Appetizer
As we head into the warmer weather, try this vegetable salad. It is refreshing and super easy to make. Try this delicious fruit salad today!
- 1 Eggplant
- 3 tbsp salt
- 3 cups of water
- 1 lemon
- 4 green onions
- 3 radishes
- ¼ tsp cayenne pepper (optional)
- Wash, peel and slice eggplant into ¼ inch slices
- Put the eggplant in a bowl with 3 tbsp of salt and 3 cups of water and let soak for 5 minutes
- Chop the radishes and onions into cubes and place and put into a bowl.
- Once the eggplant has soaked for 5 minutes, dry the eggplant with a clean towel to take away the excess water.
- Chop the eggplant into small cubes and then add to the bowl with the onions and radishes.
- Add the the juice from 1 lemon to the mixture.
- Add salt and cayenne pepper to taste.