Parsley or Cilantro and Walnut Dressing
Author: Agata Song
Recipe type: Appetizer
Serves: 1 bowl
This recipe can be used as a dip for chips or veggies and as a dressing for salad. It is delicious, refreshing, healthy and super easy to make. Try it today!!
- 1 cup of walnuts
- 1 bunch of Parsley or Cilantro
- 1 clove of garlic
- ¼ cup of grape seed oil
- ½ cup of water
- the juice from a ½ lemon
- maple syrup
- cayenne pepper
- Sock walnuts overnight and drain water.
- Chop parsley (or cilantro) and garlic roughly
- Put walnuts, garlic, lemon juice, oil, ¼ cup of water, and seasoning ingredients in a blender and blend for one minute or until they are combined.
- Add parsley until they are all mixed. Add remaining water if needed.
- Try and add salt or cayenne pepper to taste