Serves: 20 cookies
- ½ cup of margarine
- ½ cup of regular sugar
- 1 tsp egg replacement mixed into 2 tbsp of water
- ⅛ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- ½ cup icing sugar
- 2-3 tbsp sprinkles
- 1 drop of icing coloring
- preheat oven to 400 F.
- put margarine and sugar in a bowl and mix with a spatula.
- when completely mixed add the egg replacement mixture, the vanilla extract and then continue mixing until smooth.
- stir in the flour until the dough starts to get stiff.
- flour counter top and the rolling pin until the dough is the desired thickness. keep flouring the rolling pin so that the dough doesn't stick to it.
- grease the cookie sheet or line with wax paper.
- cut cookies into whatever shape you want and then place them on the cookie sheet.
- place the cookies in the oven for 10 mins.
- while the cookies are baking pour the icing sugar into a bowl.
- add 2 tbsp of water and mix until smooth.
- using a toothpick add a tiny bit of icing coloring(optional).
- after 10 mins take out the cookies and let them cool.
- when the cookies are cooled dip the cookies into the icing faced down.
- while the icing is still wet add a few sprinkles on-top of the cookie.
- let the icing set for about 30 mins and the cookies are ready to serve